Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Bathroom and Too Many Products

I have always thought my bathroom should be an oasis where I can get ready for the day in. Instead my bathroom counter must have at least 30 pots, bottles and containers of skin care products. Creams, lotions, cleansers – you name it. Each with a cherished spot, most gathering dust. They are on the counter because my top drawer is full of color cosmetics – some at least 5 years old like that ultramarine blue eye pencil that I think I am still going to use…someday.

Yet, there are a handful of products that I come back to each day and use religiously, my old trusted friends. As I’ve gotten older, however, some of favorite products don’t seem to “work” any more. So I ponder, did they change the ingredients? Or maybe its past it’s use date or it was old when I bought it on sale.

I'd like to fool myself, but the truth is my skin has changed. Where I once was oily, I am now normal-combination. I should be thrilled to be average, but it means I have to go looking for new products and so the hunt begins.

As we launch into this new year of new possibilities we are reminded that the future is bright. What products are you missing in your drawer? Tell us and we can help solve problems for you as we think about new products and we take you along with us on our journey.


Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment