Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Striking Friday-Question of the Day 10/16



Winner drawn was Linda I. Congratulations Linda!

Question of the day: What is your favorite thing about fall?

Prize: A fall basket full of a Striking Daily Essentials Product Set, a delectable bar of Seattle Chocolates and a cozy assortment of Bigelow teas to warm you on these cool Fall days.

Set includes - 4 conveniently sized products:
•Striking Multi-Vitamin Cleanser, 2 oz bottle
•Striking Multi-Peptide Serum, 0.5 oz bottle
•Striking Rejuvenating Eye Creme, 0.25 oz jar
•Striking Restorative Moisture Creme, 0.5 oz jar
Product Value: $50


Post your answers here or email us at strikingskin@gmail.com. All answers must be posted by 9am Pacific time on Friday, October 23, 2009 in order to qualify. Winners will be randomly selected and then emailed for contact information. Please do not post your address or other contact information to this blog other than your email address.

2 comments:

  1. my favorite thing about fall is it seems like my teen kids are little again to see the amazement of of the leaves changing colors and of course mom cools once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweater weather & the tang of leaaves drifting by, that little edge in the air & how the colors seem extra vivid. I love how the air feel different, how the planet feels it's tilted differently. I love to pull out my ancient mohair scarves- treasures from thrift shopping long ago- & keeping them near the door. And I love memories of being a kid jumping in huge piles of leaves with our old big red dog, a Hungarian Vizla. Fall is my favorite- and I treasure it because I'm so not a snow bunny! :D And I love squash soup.

    @mineola

    ReplyDelete