Friday, October 30, 2009

Free Striking Friday - Question of the Day 10/30



Winner drawn on 11/9 (late!). Congratulations to V G Marcel!

Question of the day: How often do you get your hair cut or colored?

Tell us your hair schedule and see how yours compares with other women. More or less or about the same...

Prize: Striking Daily Essentials Kit (Value $50.00)

Post your answers here or email us at strikingskin@gmail.com. All answers must be posted by 9am Pacific time on Friday, November 6th, 2009 in order to qualify. Winners will be randomly selected and then emailed for contact information. Please do not post your address or other contact information to this blog other than your email address.

10 comments:

  1. Hi
    I have very short hair so I have to cut it every 6 weeks at least. I never color it. Too much work when your hair is short. The roots show right away.
    V G Marcel
    cudjojo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you with my answer From shopgurl101 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dye my hair 1 a month and get it cut every 3 weeks.Lovely giveaway fingers crossed.Thanks Marian

    mtzeenla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long hair so I get it cut every 3 months to tidy up the ends. I don't color it. Low maintenance hair.

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have naturally curly hair and I'm lazy. I highlight my hair every 4 years or so and cut it twice a year. Yup, majorly lazy.
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get my hair done about once every 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get my hair colored and cut every 5 weeks.
    zachsgran1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't color my hair. I have it cut about once every 3 months.

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have long permed hair. I get it cut about every 4 months and permed once a year. I don't color my hair.

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. After having short and funky hair since I was about 17, I have been growing my hair for the last two years. So I only cut my hair every 3 months or so to get rid of split ends. Coloring, on the other hand, is a different story. I started seeing gray hairs while I was still in high school -- so I typically color my hair around every 2 months.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete