Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Striking Friday - Question of the Week 11/6

Winner drawn 11/13 - Congratulations to Marina G.

We are still having the Free Striking Friday Question - although we are a little late this week in posting it.


Question of the day: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?

Prize: Striking Holiday Duo Set (NEW for the holidays)

Set includes -
•Striking Rejuvenating Eye Creme, 0.5 oz jar
•Striking Restorative Moisture Creme, 1 oz jar
Product Value: $77.00


Post your answers here, on our Facebook page or email us at strikingskin@gmail.com. All answers must be posted by 9am Pacific time on Friday, November 13, 2009 in order to qualify. Winners will be randomly selected and then emailed for contact information. Please do not post your address or other contact information to this blog other than your email address.

8 comments:

  1. Just spending this special time with my family preparing the meal and sharing thoughts and laughing in the kitchen!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    Please email your contact info or post your email so we can contact you if you win!!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not so much a tradtion but I love having my son in the kitchen with me. He is only 9yo and looks forward to helping with all aspects of the meal. He will be a good host one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch charlie browns thanksgiving special with my family every year.great giveaway.Helen

    malfie@care2.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is sharing a meal with my entire family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sitting down with my family and close friends and sharing a meal together. Eating all the yummy food is the best part of thanksgiving.

    shopgurl101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live out of state from my mom and family. So when I get to go home for Thanksgving-that is a very favorite tradition :)

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the whole family getting together after dinner to play board games or video games--it's funny watching the family jam out to Rock Band and trying to beat the timer while playing Scategories!

    ReplyDelete