Monday, November 2, 2009

Update Your Look with a Hair Makeover

Whenever a show is on with makeovers, I am instantly drawn to it. I came across this makeover of a woman who just celebrated her 40th birthday. It is not a drastic makeover but updates her hair style so that her face is more visible and lets her new found confidence shine through.

I think everyone needs a refresher every so often, even if it is only for that "just styled feel" after you get a new hair style. I feel a surge of confidence after I have my hair styled or colored that I didn't have when I walked in to the salon the hour before.

Need a boost in this fall weather? Schedule an appointment with your hair stylist and update your look.

Enter our Free Striking Friday Question for this week (before 11/6) and tell us how often you cut or color your hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EblNfHOVYVI

No comments:

Post a Comment