Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glam Girls and Accessorizing

We really enjoy the Glam Girls from Fabulous After 40 because they "get it". They understand how to answer the questions that so many of us have. They can look at outfit that we might wear and turn it up a notch.

In the past I have personally viewed accessories as something extra that I can do without, when in fact it is the accessories that make the outfit. It is better to have a few great outfits than a wardrobe of incomplete outfits. There is definitely a difference in how I feel when I wear an outfit that is complete. I have more confidence, I walk a little taller and overall my day feels better.

Here is a short video from JoJami Tyler and Deborah Bland and how to accessorize something everyday and make it more memorable. You might get an idea or two that you could use to spruce up an existing outfit you already have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBJWuHC75u0



Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment